Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Untitled

         Nothing spectacular happened today. I ended up going to bed last night at 2:00am so I decided to sleep in till 10am which worked out nice since my class was only from 1:00pm-3:00pm. Today in class we did two case studies(busy work) and had a short review for our first neuroanatomy exam tomorrow. It wasn't  too demanding on my brain so I decided I would go home and study for tomorrow's exam. Nisa came home with a migraine so I hope she feels better, I know the pain. For those that don't know I suffered chronic migraines from about 4yrs old till I hit my early teens. I am so thankful I grew out of that, sometimes remembering those days help me to appreciate these days.

      - to the fun part:
     10am:                  woke up and had 4 eggs and some watermelon
     10:30-12:00:       gym time (back, biceps and triceps)
     1pm:-3pm:          class for case study and review
     3pm-7pm             study for tomorrows exam
     7pm-8pm             eat and write this blog
     8pm-bedtime:      no clue what I'm going to do, maybe watch some
                                 t.v maybe look at my notes some more, probably some
                                 stretching because my legs  are killing me from yesterdays leg workout.
   
    I bought an album yesterday on iTunes by an artist named Lecrae. The album is called Gravity for anyone interested. I am listening to it right now and love it. His lyrics are awesome in a day when everything on the radio is dumb and played out. Am I the only one that cant stand Nicki Minaj?? Anyways check Lecrae out or Trip lee, it will be a nice change from the crap the radio feeds us 24/7. Attached is a good one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9CXwOe9m5o

Enjoy,
    Jacob

               PS. "You may not like me because of what I believe, but like me because
                        I'm not afraid to display it in a world that points and laughs"
                                                           - just made this one up

No comments:

Post a Comment