Thursday, September 13, 2012

This Isn't easy


         Most of you know my goal is to write a blog everyday. Well, it's getting harder and harder but I will continue to do my best. This morning's exam had a lot of content to learn and I spent most of last night/this morning trying to do so, so I skipped out on blogging. Anyways, I digress, USF lost tonight!!! Anybody watch? My alma mater had a game on ESPN tonight and lost to Rutgers again. I must say watching portions of the game made me miss going to the games and cheering for my friends and of course my brother-in-law.
        Nisa still isn't better but we went to the DR today to see what the deal is. Looks like some antibiotics should fix her. I am doing my best to not get it. Lots of O.J, water, and my regular multi-vitamen, oh and lots of hope. So far it has worked.
         Schedule:
3am-8am:        study
8am-9am:       exam
10-11:30:        class lecture
11:30-1pm:     eat and nap
1-3:30:            class lecture
3:30- 5pm       worked out(back and biceps)
7pm-8pm   :    Dr. appt for Nisa
8-9pm:            new sushi place
9-10:               trying to get Rx for Nisa
10-11pm:        type up this blog and go to sleep

       I plan on waking up at 6am tomorrow morning and meeting a group of students for an hour of basketball games before our 9am class. So while the world sleep Ill be bettering myself. "Wake up, look up, get up, and dont give up" I heard that in a speech once and it came to my mind just now. sorry I cant give credit to the person( I dont know who it was).

      I wish all a very happy Friday. Be productive. Don't waste your time reading status updates all day, don't wish you were doing what somebody else is doing, just go better yourself.

     Signing off,
         Jacob

PS. Happy Birthday to my Mother-in-law, I Love you!!!
     


Success doesnt happen by chance

No comments:

Post a Comment