Monday, September 17, 2012

Before and after, a real one

Let me just cut to the chase....
     schedule: 
3:00-6:30am:       study for final
7:30-9:00am:       get to school and take the Neuro Anat. final
10:00-11:30am:   class lecture for the new class
12:00-2:00pm:     study: activity worksheet and a quiz
4:00-5:00pm:       Nap 
5:30-7:00pm:       crossfit strength class
7:00-8:00pm        Yoga
8:30-9:30pm        Nisa made some dinner* and we enjoyed
9:30-                    Blog 

       As you can see from above I started a new class today. This class is a three week long biochemistry/metabolism class. I've taken this subject before so my hope is I retained some of it, at least a fraction of it. Our schedule for this class is 7:30-11:30 am so although I will tread waking up it will allow me to have lots of afternoon and evening time. I'm not sure yet how my study, nap, and workout schedule will be yet but I'm sure I will adapt just fine. 
        I checked the count today and the blog is at about 1,600 views since day 1. I cant see who views my blog though, just the number of views. I wish I could see who is reading my blog so I can cater it to a certain age/interest group. for now Ill just keep the same format though. 
        I spoke with a good friend of mine in Tampa today, Jon. Met this kid when I was 5 in our kindergarten class and its evident by his calls even though Im in another state he is a true friend. I knew when I moved out here contact with my close knit group of friends would dwindle a little but man I don't even know if some of them are alive. If you think your one of the individuals Im describing send me a text, would love to know how life is strangers(this doesn't include Devin, and Miami). Oh, I forgot to mention Jon went from 290's(lb) and is now in the 190's. For anyone that thinks they cant make a change, he crushes that doubt. If you want to know how he did it just comment/message me. What I had him do can be accomplished by anyone.



 PROUD of you Jon

    Hope you have a great week,
              Jake

* Chuck roast, white rice, and corn. With a strawberry protein shake to help my body rebuild.


2 comments:

  1. This guy Jon has changed his life in so many ways! Great job bro, keep up the hard work and dedication!
    I started a blog too, Jacob inspired me, I want to hold myself more accountable for my schedule every day and to be more productive, Thanks Jake-
    http://bryonjones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very proud of Jon. known him and Jake since 9th grade. almost 9 years guys. amazing.

    Shout out to Nisa. Jake better be taking care of you and not just studying all the time...

    miss u guys!

    ReplyDelete