Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF

          TGIF is usually said after a tough week but this week wasnt all that bad for me. Looking back at it this week went by fast Oh and for that exam I took thursday, got an A. I have to thank the big upstairs as always. I know it was a four day week but those four days were a flash. Now to plan the weekend. Not sure what Im going to do yet other than study, and chill with Nisa which doesn't seem to be that bad.
          I just got home for a sushi place called Sakana and nearly had to be rolled out. I had edamame, two full roles(philly roll, shrimp tempura roll), and half of another(tootsie roll). Since I only had half I now have a good midnight snack. Before sushi Nisa and I went through about 50minutes of hell at the gym. We did a workout that was killer. It was...
 50ft of overhead walking lunges(115lb men, 75 lady)
 10 burpee box jumps
 15 thrusters (115,75)
 20 tire flips
 25 push press(115,75)
 30 parallette shoot through
 35 kettlebell swings (70lb men, 44lb lady)
 40 situps
 45 SDHP (70, 44)- sumo deadlift high pulls
 50 Double under jump rope
 200 m run w/ ball( 20lb men, 14lb lady)
     --we each had to do the above stuff and let me tell you!! It hurt!!

         Other than that workout, today was a great day. Hope my Tampa friends and family as well as my new Arizona friends had a great day as well. Sorry for tonight's late blog by the way. I forget that I'm three hours behind Tampa time. Sometimes I get messages asking why I haven't posted my blog yet and its only 9pm my time. So for those waiting.... just check it out in the morning if you can. 
 FUN FACT: Arizona does not follow daylight savings. I wont be changing my clock at all living here 

           Today's schedule: 
10am:            woke up to dogs barking at thunder(yea it rained out here believe it or not)
10:00- 11:30: had to do some work on our utility accounts so we could have direct bill pay 
11:30- 1:00:   workout <back, triceps, biceps, abs> with Kojo and Nick again, then 30 min of Bball
1:00- 3:00:     cool down, eat, shower, watch some TV
3:00- 5:00:     class: we had case studies on brain accidents and am exam review for Mon. Exam
5:00- 6:00:     nap till Nisa got home from work
7:00- 8:00:     the miserable work out I described above with Nisa (she made me proud, Great Job)
8:00- 10:00:   clean up, and enjoy some quality sushi
10:00- bedtime: blog, and watch TV till my eyes clothes

    My hope is to wake up early for some Hot Yoga but that's if I wake up to my alarm, you will have to wait till tomorrow to see if I made it

       Have a great weekend,
                Jacob

today's storm: It floods fast in AZ. These were taken in order in a total of  35minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment