Saturday, September 1, 2012

Good day

         Today was a good day. Today reminded me of how I spent this last summer. Basically doing stuff I "wanted" to do all day. I realize now that last summer was probably the last summer "break" I will ever have. When we are in school we take being "off" for granted. The real world however doesn't give you months off at a time does it?
         Well it was another HOT day here in Mesa, Az. If I remember correctly the LED sign outside of a local bank read 112 degrees when I drove by. I miss my Florida weather sometimes....and then I read all of my Tampa friend's statuses about how much it rains and think nahhhh I like it when my parade isn't rained on.

Sat:
7:30-845:   Hot yoga
8:45-9:30  did a crossfit WOD*
930-1pm.   cool down, eat, and nap till Nisa got home from her Overtime at her new job
2pm:          lunch with Nisa at SouperSalad( like sweet tomatoes)
3pm           shop till we dropped( soccer cleats, soccer ball, socks, protein from
                  GNC, 2 watches for Nisa) 
6pm            soccer at the park with the Wife! "she isn't all that bad"
8-10pm       shop for some juicy steaks and make dinner together. 

         This to me is a Great day, the kind society says we are supposed to work our whole life for, so we can retire and do this every day. But too many people are hungry, tired, and sick. So we must balance this "enjoyment" with "LOVE" and give. Give time, energy, assistance, and whatever else others in less fortunate circumstances need. remember to make a difference friends.

* 21 kettle bell swings, 4 rounds of: 15 ring rows, 9 pullups, 5 pushups, 400m run.

 Ill continue Tuesday when classes start back up
       Enjoy your weekend,
           Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment