Monday, September 10, 2012

IM BACK

       I took the weekend off from blogging but Im back to start the week off. My weekend consisted of hot yoga and running some errands Saturday morning and church, lunch and studying Sunday. I had to study for this mornings Exam not just Sunday evening but also this morning(see my schedule).
       Nisa managed to catch the cold that is running rampant at her job so I had to turn my immune system up a notch. I hope she gets better soon and I managed to fight it off. I tried to talk her into calling off from work but she is a trooper and says she wants to save her days off so we can go see our Tampa family during the holidays.
       I wanted to share my landlords situation so you can keep her and her husband in your thoughts and prayers. Her husband is a 6'2" former policeman, I say this to emphasize that this can happen to anyone. He has had numerour brain issues(assuming from strokes) that have led to seizures on a regular bases and much much more. To name a few things she is dealing with.... He doesnt recognizer her sometimes, cant control his bladder, faints regular, and is always going back and forth to the hospital for injuries due to falls and for surgeries. This is a lot on a lady who stands 5'0" and lives alone with him. She started crying sharing this with me and she is a strong woman so to see her in tears means this is a big burden on her. Her husband shows signs of recover everynow and then and that is the "hope" that keeps them fighting. Needless to say my back tightness didnt bother me very much that day.
      On a lighter note My Grandmother is recovering well from her hip surgery and is anxious to start swimming again when the Doc gives her the go ahead. My Dad and my Uncle got a new apartment together so they are excited to have more room and a bigger kitchen.
        
          Monday schedule:
6:00-9:00 am:           Study for exam
10:00-10:30 am:       exam
10:30-12:30pm:        worked out at the YMCA(did legs today) and then played some Bball
1:00-5:00 pm:           class: lectures
6:00-7:00 pm:           strength class Im enrolled in at the crossfit gym( lots of weighted lunges)
7:00-8:00 pm:           Hot yoga
8:30-9:30pm:            dinner and chill with Nisa
9:30- bedtime:           write this blog, watch some T.V and sleep

      side note:On my second blog I posted my weight and body fat %. I did it again today and I gained 1lb but lost about .5% of body fat. So officialy at 202lb and 11.0%.

    see you tomorrow,
              Jacob


thought this was cool















     

No comments:

Post a Comment