Tuesday, September 4, 2012

love 3 day weekends

       Well its over. My mini vacation was everything I wanted it to be. Tried a few new restaurants, watched 2 movies at the house (21 jump street, hunger games), and hung out with some classmates at a barbecue.
       Back to reality again though. Today I had my first day of neuroanatomy which is a two week course.
Oh and for those that were praying for a good result on my final exam....thanks again.....drum role please     Got an A! So I'm now 4 classes in to dental school with straight A's. I read a bible verse today that talked about hard work, here it is below if you want to read it. If not then skip it and continue below it to my days awesome schedule:

 If you truly belong to the Lord, Peter wrote, your hard work will prove it. If you're not working to develop the qualities listed in 2 Peter 1:5-7, maybe you don't belong to him. 
    2 Peter 1:10So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Do these things, and you will never fall away.


8:30-9:30am: worked out Legs with Kojo.
10-12 :           lecture
12:00- 1pm:   lunch and ran an errand
1-5pm:           lecture(man was it hard to stay awake)
5:30 -6:30 pm: nap time in hopes to make my headache go away
6:45-7:45:     woke up feeling better and went to crossfit to do a 20min workout with Nisa
8-8:40:          eat, shower, and get ready for basketball(and write this blog).
9-10pm:        basketball at the ymca
10-midnight: study today's lecture notes
SLEEP

Thanks you all for reading,
     enjoy your night
                 Jacob

-ignore the funny format, my computer was acting up

No comments:

Post a Comment