Wednesday, September 19, 2012

For All My Dog Lovers

         Well my last blog was a hit. Almost 100 views in less than 24 hrs. People love to hear a great story and Im glad I had one to share. Turn the news on today and all we get is the negative, destructive, and sad things going on in the world. Dont lose sight of the good people. There are still hungry people being fed, countries that were in war that are no longer, people who are deciding not to commit acts of crime. The good still out weighs the bad, we just dont get a clear perspective of this since the media gets higher ratings with the bad, therefore, showing "the bad".
       
          I want to talk a little bit about our dogs before I get into my days schedule. Most of the time if not all of the time I leave dog duty out of my schedule. Let me start with introducing them.

Vick: I got him as a 6 week old puppy from a friend. I have now had him for about 4 years. He is a pit/lab and yes he is named after Vick the football player(got him around that incident).
The pic is him as a puppy(had to create the "awww factor"










Sligh: Nisa found him on Sligh ave. in Tampa on a rainy day headed to work. she tried earnestly to find his owners but to her satisfaction had no luck. He is a chubby pomeranian.











Chico: Nisa got her border collie Chico when he was about 8 weeks old about 7 years ago.










Honey: honey is a maltese that suffers from seizures. we have to give her medicine 2/day. She is Slighs girlfriend.













      Well now you have met our 4 kids. I will continue to leave them out of the schedule to keep it short and simple. They are lots of work, from feeding to medicine, from barking to roadtrips they have given us our fair share of hard work. Having a doggy door has been a blessing but a curse as well. They would use the doggy door late at night and bark loud enough to wake angry neighbors. They good side is we dont have to take them out during the day since they can help themselves.

    Schedule:
9:30-11:30:        class(went in late)
11:30-1:00:        short gym time w/ Kojo ( hang cleans, incline bench and ab work)
1:30- 2:30:         Nap
3:00-4:30:          back physical therapy
5:30-7:00:          Strength class at my local Crossfit gym
7:30-9:30:          study and take a quiz
10:00-11:00       blog and get some rest

              Tomorrow morning I am having breakfast with my high school basketball coach who is in town for a 3 day work trip. He wants to meet at 6:30am so he can make his flight at 8:30am. If I plan on staying awake in class I better get to bed. Have a blessed night family and friends.

      -Jacob





No comments:

Post a Comment