Thursday, September 6, 2012

1,000+ views

    Well today marks my eighth blog and the stats say this site has recieved 1,037 views!!! Yea I said 1,037. I had no Idea anyone would actually read these and now Im having people tell me left and right, "great blog", "I'm following you", "keep it up", and of course, "give me a shout out".(here you go Amir and Alex). So for all of those I entertain, thank you.

      Today's exam went well. I dont yet have the grade but I dont expect I did poorly. With that being said I will assume the other tests will have the same difficulty level which means more "free time" and more interesting stuff to read about on my blog.

      My motivation lately for working out is a competition on 9/29/12 in Ontario, Ca. The competition is a one-on-one crossfit battle with single ellimination set-up(you lose, you go home). I had to quailify to get in by completing 3 workouts and having a result/score in the top 36 athletes in my class. So wish me luck and I will keep you updated on the progress.

     Today there was another haboob(sandstorm) here in Mesa, Az. for anyone who hasnt experienced one, they are neat to see in the distance but when your in one they are no fun. from what I hear from the locals they never really occured in the past and just in this summer alone there has been about 7 I can recall.
 
      Todays schedule:
4am-7am:         study for exam
7am-7:50:         EAT, had some cocoa crispies and watermelon(dont judge me)
8am-830am:     Exam (neuroanatomy)
830-10am:        go home and eat another breakfast and watch some sportscenter
10am-noon:      lecture in class
noon-1pm:        eat lunch at school
1-3pm:              lecture 
3-4:30pm:         workout* with Kojo and Nick(classmates)
4:30-5pm:         walk to my car and drive home in a sand storm(ill post a picture below)
5-7pm:              eat, shower, and chill thill nisa got home
7-8pm:              crossfit workout* with Nisa
8-10pm:            dinner, laundry, shower, write blog. not neccesarily in that order
10-bedtime:      Probably some T.V watching. I havent decided yet

        Looking back at my schedule is fun to do. I encourage you to write out what you accomplish in a day and decide if time was well spent or not.

*gym workout:       chest, shoulders, and abs
  crossfit workout:  5rounds of 14 alt. lunges with 75lbs, 100m sled pull(100lb), 14 box jumps(24in)

      Enjoy your Friday ,
         Jacob


Haboob








No comments:

Post a Comment